You may have noticed how scattered-brain I am when it comes to writing book reviews. From now on, I’m going to
Forget my past book review posts. Ugh. Too emotional. Let me step back and look at myself. Read myself. Gah.
- Why I picked this book.
- What interested me? What’s the theme?
- Two sentences summary.
- Share my own version of the blurb. In two sentences.
- My favorite characters.
- I should have one. Or two.
- My favorite scenes.
- A list of all the scenes that caught my attention. And I must probably explain why.
- What I don’t like.
- If there is.
- Last words.
- This is the part where I pour my heart and soul; and every other superlative adjectives that will get you to read this book….or skip it.
Alright, I think that sums up all the things needed for my future book reviews. 2017 is going to be another book fest!